New system of aluminum profiles with thermal separation to fabricate window, door and translucent structures. Specially designed aluminum profiles are used for fabrication of window, door and more sophisticated translucent structures designed for modern energy-saving and passive buildings. The system depth is of 74,4 mm, providing higher rigidity of aluminum structure. They use three contours of special sealing to provide maximal moisture and air-tightness. Thermal insulation is provided by thermal bridge made of polyamide armoured by fiber-glass and is of 34 mm in width. Filling is of up to 50 mm.
- All insulating materials POLYAMID, all the sealings are made of ethylene-propylene-diene monomer rubber
- Replaceable watertight and dust-proof sealing.
- High-quality angular joints with a wedge.
- Reliable air exhaust and water removal system.
- Production of functional windows and doors of any profile with standard and non-standard angles.